- Volunteer for FamilySearch, World Archives Project, National Archives, and Rio Arriba County Coordinator NMGenWeb.
- Actively researching my own family history and building my family tree since 2005.
- Researching family histories and family tree building for friends, extended family, and freelance since 2010.
- Successful utilization of commercial DNA testing to resolve relationship mysteries.
- Proud owner and operator of a successful research services business since 2008. As a contracted Content Acquisition Specialist I am certified to analyze, and collect publicly available information from government institutions in the states of Idaho and Washington, for two of the nation's premier providers of public record content. Certifications are maintained through passing audits on tens of thousands of cases per year.
- I have completed research requests on hundreds of parcels of land; providing document retrievals, chain of title information spanning multiple decades, current owner information, and due diligence, etc. for my clients in recorders offices and court houses in Idaho.
- I have completed research projects that involved information obtained from the states of Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
- Experience with analyzing and utilizing information found in many types of documents including but not limited to census, marriage, birth, death, immigration, civil litigation, criminal litigation, deeds, mortgage and foreclosure, probate, wills, federal and state tax liens, property taxes and assessments, UCC, business entities/business filings and newspaper archives.
- Familiarity with repositories and government institutions responsible for maintaining many types of records.
- History major in college studies.
- Member, Idaho Genealogical Society
- Member, Association of Professional Genealogists
- Member, National Genealogical Society
- Member, International Society of Genetic Genealogy
- All Access membership with Ancestry.com™